1000 Free Medical Marijuana Recommendations for San Jose Residents Today 7/10 at City Hall Rally
Cannabis Clubs will be protesting today in front of San Jose City Hall from 12:00pm-7:10pm Thursday, July 10th. The first 1,000 San Jose residents to attend will be given a voucher for a free medical cannabis evaluation, and if they qualify as a medical cannabis patient, they can get a free Medical Marijuana Recommendation (aka: a “cannabis card”). All patients, collective employees and community supporters are urged to attend the protest and to sign a petition for a referendum that would stop the city from closing collectives in just 8 days, on July 18th.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Students and faculty at Penn State Behrend are doing research on using hemp as an additive to plastic.
- George Clinton: Doctor Funkenstein’s New Prescription (Cannabis)
- Cannabis products heading to Middlemore Hospital
- Cannabis Legislation 2017: We’re Tracking All Legalization Bills
- Cannabis Chapel the perfect site for couple’s Las Vegas ‘weed-ing’
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.