15 Hemptastic Recipes for National Hemp History Week
The week of June 1st- 7th is a great time for all plant-based eaters and whole foods lovers out there to celebrate—it’s Hemp History Week! Hemp seeds are the epitome of the perfect protein-rich seed, containing all essential amino acids, but that’s not all. Hemp seeds are also one of the most abundant sources of dietary iron, magnesium, and omega-3 fats in a plant-based diet, all in a very small serving. They’re mild, nutty, so easy to use, and to beat all, hemp is also one of the most sustainable plants out there.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Irish toddler back home after medical cannabis becomes legal
- Eddy Lepp free after long prison term
- Ottawa takes steps to deregulate hemp farming
- Irish Government passes medicinal cannabis bill without vote
- Cambodia – Prospect for a budding industry
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.