15 Hemptastic Recipes for National Hemp History Week
The week of June 1st- 7th is a great time for all plant-based eaters and whole foods lovers out there to celebrate—it’s Hemp History Week! Hemp seeds are the epitome of the perfect protein-rich seed, containing all essential amino acids, but that’s not all. Hemp seeds are also one of the most abundant sources of dietary iron, magnesium, and omega-3 fats in a plant-based diet, all in a very small serving. They’re mild, nutty, so easy to use, and to beat all, hemp is also one of the most sustainable plants out there.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- How and where to attend cannabis-infused dinners (and a cooking class) in Los Angeles
- Texas Cops Hit State Capitol in Support of Pot Decrim
- Tiny house builder branches out his hemp-crete business
- In California’s ‘Pot Alley,’ Agriculture Pivots to Marijuana
- Students and faculty at Penn State Behrend are doing research on using hemp as an additive to plastic.
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.