With hemp burgers were sizzling on the stovetop, local hemp cook, licensed marijuana grower and patient Sharon Cohen takes command of the kitchen at Sprout Regional Food Hub in Springfield, Ore.
Cohen, 58, cooks her own original recipes with hemp seed. She began cooking with it 20 years ago because she was attracted to its high nutritional value.
“It was originally just really a passion from the heart to create food that was extremely nutritious,” Cohen said. “It’s kinda a power food.”
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Hemp Eyewear looks to high-end spectacles market
- Treating Your Allergies With Weed
- You can smoke pot in this creative writing class
- MycoBoard Offers an Innovative, Sustainable Solution for Building Products
- Farmers in Italy fight soil contamination with cannabis
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.