With hemp burgers were sizzling on the stovetop, local hemp cook, licensed marijuana grower and patient Sharon Cohen takes command of the kitchen at Sprout Regional Food Hub in Springfield, Ore.
Cohen, 58, cooks her own original recipes with hemp seed. She began cooking with it 20 years ago because she was attracted to its high nutritional value.
“It was originally just really a passion from the heart to create food that was extremely nutritious,” Cohen said. “It’s kinda a power food.”
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Irish toddler back home after medical cannabis becomes legal
- Eddy Lepp free after long prison term
- Ottawa takes steps to deregulate hemp farming
- Irish Government passes medicinal cannabis bill without vote
- Cambodia – Prospect for a budding industry
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.