With hemp burgers were sizzling on the stovetop, local hemp cook, licensed marijuana grower and patient Sharon Cohen takes command of the kitchen at Sprout Regional Food Hub in Springfield, Ore.
Cohen, 58, cooks her own original recipes with hemp seed. She began cooking with it 20 years ago because she was attracted to its high nutritional value.
“It was originally just really a passion from the heart to create food that was extremely nutritious,” Cohen said. “It’s kinda a power food.”
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Micah Nelson, Son of Willie Nelson, Named to Board of Directors for National Hemp Association
- Inside NFL’s Backwards Marijuana Policy
- PHOTOS: We Got Lost In A Hemp Maze Outside Of Nashville
- Slovenia – Doctors and the left urge embracing of medical cannabis
- Canadian producers working to meet growing overseas demand for ‘superfood’ hemp seeds
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.