With hemp burgers were sizzling on the stovetop, local hemp cook, licensed marijuana grower and patient Sharon Cohen takes command of the kitchen at Sprout Regional Food Hub in Springfield, Ore.
Cohen, 58, cooks her own original recipes with hemp seed. She began cooking with it 20 years ago because she was attracted to its high nutritional value.
“It was originally just really a passion from the heart to create food that was extremely nutritious,” Cohen said. “It’s kinda a power food.”
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Why the Addiction Recovery Community Should Accept Medical Marijuana
- Survey: Majority of Police Think Marijuana Laws Should Be Relaxed
- Nevada Athletic Commission considering removing marijuana as a banned substance
- Arkansas medical marijuana commission to allow 32 vendors
- Air Force Loosens Marijuana Restrictions
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.