Sheriff’s Deputies Charged With Planting Evidence at South L.A. Pot Shop
A Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department patrol car is seen in this file photo. (Credit: KTLA)
Two former Los Angeles County sheriff’s deputies have been charged after allegedly planting firearms at a South Los Angeles medical marijuana dispensary to justify making an arrest, the DA’s office announced Wednesday.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Nevada Athletic Commission considering removing marijuana as a banned substance
- Arkansas medical marijuana commission to allow 32 vendors
- Air Force Loosens Marijuana Restrictions
- Bill Walton wants declassification of marijuana as a Schedule I drug and for President Obama to grant blanket amnesty to offenders so everyone can “move on to the future.”
- D.C. Mayor Says City Won’t Target People Who Smoke Joints At Trump’s Inauguration
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.