Sheriff’s Deputies Charged With Planting Evidence at South L.A. Pot Shop
A Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department patrol car is seen in this file photo. (Credit: KTLA)
Two former Los Angeles County sheriff’s deputies have been charged after allegedly planting firearms at a South Los Angeles medical marijuana dispensary to justify making an arrest, the DA’s office announced Wednesday.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Hemp Eyewear looks to high-end spectacles market
- Treating Your Allergies With Weed
- You can smoke pot in this creative writing class
- MycoBoard Offers an Innovative, Sustainable Solution for Building Products
- Farmers in Italy fight soil contamination with cannabis
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.