Sheriff’s Deputies Charged With Planting Evidence at South L.A. Pot Shop
A Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department patrol car is seen in this file photo. (Credit: KTLA)
Two former Los Angeles County sheriff’s deputies have been charged after allegedly planting firearms at a South Los Angeles medical marijuana dispensary to justify making an arrest, the DA’s office announced Wednesday.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Eddy Lepp free after long prison term
- Ottawa takes steps to deregulate hemp farming
- Irish Government passes medicinal cannabis bill without vote
- Cambodia – Prospect for a budding industry
- South Africa on track to Legalize Medical Cannabis
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.