Recreational pot qualifies for Oregon ballot
BY JONATHAN J. COOPER
Oregon voters will be deciding this year whether to legalize marijuana for recreational use. State elections officials certified Tuesday that the petitioners submitted enough valid signatures to qualify the measure for the November ballot. Election workers say there were roughly 88,500 valid signatures — about 1,400 more than required.
Full Article: http://www.bellinghamherald.com/
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Ottawa takes steps to deregulate hemp farming
- Irish Government passes medicinal cannabis bill without vote
- Cambodia – Prospect for a budding industry
- South Africa on track to Legalize Medical Cannabis
- Puerto Rico Ends Cannabis Drug Testing in Public Sector
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.