Recreational pot qualifies for Oregon ballot
BY JONATHAN J. COOPER
Oregon voters will be deciding this year whether to legalize marijuana for recreational use. State elections officials certified Tuesday that the petitioners submitted enough valid signatures to qualify the measure for the November ballot. Election workers say there were roughly 88,500 valid signatures — about 1,400 more than required.
Full Article: http://www.bellinghamherald.com/
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Why the Addiction Recovery Community Should Accept Medical Marijuana
- Survey: Majority of Police Think Marijuana Laws Should Be Relaxed
- Nevada Athletic Commission considering removing marijuana as a banned substance
- Arkansas medical marijuana commission to allow 32 vendors
- Air Force Loosens Marijuana Restrictions
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.