Recreational pot qualifies for Oregon ballot
BY JONATHAN J. COOPER
Oregon voters will be deciding this year whether to legalize marijuana for recreational use. State elections officials certified Tuesday that the petitioners submitted enough valid signatures to qualify the measure for the November ballot. Election workers say there were roughly 88,500 valid signatures — about 1,400 more than required.
Full Article: http://www.bellinghamherald.com/
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- How and where to attend cannabis-infused dinners (and a cooking class) in Los Angeles
- Texas Cops Hit State Capitol in Support of Pot Decrim
- Tiny house builder branches out his hemp-crete business
- In California’s ‘Pot Alley,’ Agriculture Pivots to Marijuana
- Students and faculty at Penn State Behrend are doing research on using hemp as an additive to plastic.
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.