A 3D Printed, Wifi Enabled Medical Marijuana Inhaler
The world of 3D printing shows no signs of stopping. From 3D printed guns and medical implants to food and shoes, it seems that just about anything can be 3D printed.
An Israeli company, Syqe Medical, thinks it has a way to make medical marijuana more accepted with the help of 3D printing. The company has printed a pocket-sized metered dose cannabis inhaler they hope will help move the bar forward in medical inhalers and help physicians overcome the unpredictability of prescribing cannabis.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Students and faculty at Penn State Behrend are doing research on using hemp as an additive to plastic.
- George Clinton: Doctor Funkenstein’s New Prescription (Cannabis)
- Cannabis products heading to Middlemore Hospital
- Cannabis Legislation 2017: We’re Tracking All Legalization Bills
- Cannabis Chapel the perfect site for couple’s Las Vegas ‘weed-ing’
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.