8 Things We Won’t Miss When Pot is Legal Everywhere
Werner R. Slocum / MCT / Getty Images
Last year, residents of Colorado and the state of Washington voted overwhelmingly to legalize marijuana for recreational purposes. Now, according to a new Gallup Poll, fully 58 percent of Americans believe that pot should be available in a way that’s similar to tobacco, beer, wine, and alcohol, which arguably cause more harm than marijuana. That’s a 10-point increase over last year and the latest indicator that the federal war on weed, which officially began in 1937, is finally drawing to a close. Given the directions things are headed in this country, here are eight things nobody will miss when pot is finally legal everywhere in the U.S.
1. Vapid anti-drug commercials like the famous “I learned it by watching you!” public-service announcement, in which a son tells an outraged father how he became familiar with pot. The dad seems to be successful and they’re in a nice house so….what’s the problem again?
2 Comments to “8 Things We Won’t Miss When Pot is Legal Everywhere”
Hemp Can Save the Planet
Thank You Supporters!
- Message from Jack – 2/14/07
- Stoned Kids – Video
- Bill in House would legalize marijuana at federal level
- Alabama – Rep. Mike Ball Works on Possible Bill for Cannabis Oil Legalization
- Mother Calls for Legalization of Cannabis Oil to Help Daughter’s Seizures
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.