Get Your Greens: Farm-To-Table Marijuana
Laura Brodbeck , Benzinga Staff Writer
In the U.S., there has been a recent push among consumers for all natural, locally grown, healthy foods and beverages. The trend has boosted small businesses and forced name brands to change up their marketing tactics, but now that idea of fresh, local produce is making its way into the cannabis industry.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Ottawa takes steps to deregulate hemp farming
- Irish Government passes medicinal cannabis bill without vote
- Cambodia – Prospect for a budding industry
- South Africa on track to Legalize Medical Cannabis
- Puerto Rico Ends Cannabis Drug Testing in Public Sector
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.