Get Your Greens: Farm-To-Table Marijuana
Laura Brodbeck , Benzinga Staff Writer
In the U.S., there has been a recent push among consumers for all natural, locally grown, healthy foods and beverages. The trend has boosted small businesses and forced name brands to change up their marketing tactics, but now that idea of fresh, local produce is making its way into the cannabis industry.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Nevada Athletic Commission considering removing marijuana as a banned substance
- Arkansas medical marijuana commission to allow 32 vendors
- Air Force Loosens Marijuana Restrictions
- Bill Walton wants declassification of marijuana as a Schedule I drug and for President Obama to grant blanket amnesty to offenders so everyone can “move on to the future.”
- D.C. Mayor Says City Won’t Target People Who Smoke Joints At Trump’s Inauguration
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.