85,000 Sign Petition to Help Father Who Gave Cancer-Stricken Daughter Medicinal Cannabis
When Adam Koessler discovered his two-year-old daughter Rumer Rose had Stage 4 Neuroblastoma — a cancerous tumor that develops from nerve tissue, usually in infants and children — he sought a solution to ease her pain and help with her treatment. Unfortunately, he had to break the law to do it.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Why the Addiction Recovery Community Should Accept Medical Marijuana
- Survey: Majority of Police Think Marijuana Laws Should Be Relaxed
- Nevada Athletic Commission considering removing marijuana as a banned substance
- Arkansas medical marijuana commission to allow 32 vendors
- Air Force Loosens Marijuana Restrictions
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.