85,000 Sign Petition to Help Father Who Gave Cancer-Stricken Daughter Medicinal Cannabis
When Adam Koessler discovered his two-year-old daughter Rumer Rose had Stage 4 Neuroblastoma — a cancerous tumor that develops from nerve tissue, usually in infants and children — he sought a solution to ease her pain and help with her treatment. Unfortunately, he had to break the law to do it.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Micah Nelson, Son of Willie Nelson, Named to Board of Directors for National Hemp Association
- Inside NFL’s Backwards Marijuana Policy
- PHOTOS: We Got Lost In A Hemp Maze Outside Of Nashville
- Slovenia – Doctors and the left urge embracing of medical cannabis
- Canadian producers working to meet growing overseas demand for ‘superfood’ hemp seeds
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.