A 19-year-old Texas man could be facing life in prison for baking pot brownies.
Officials in Round Rock, Texas charged Jacob Lavoro with a first-degree felony Thursday for making and selling the illegal baked-goods.
“I was outraged. I’ve been doing this 22 years as a lawyer and I’ve got 10 years as a police officer and I’ve never seen anything like this before,” said Lavoro’s attorney, Jack Holmes.
One Comment to “A 19-year-old Texas man could be facing life in prison for baking pot brownies.”
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Eddy Lepp free after long prison term
- Ottawa takes steps to deregulate hemp farming
- Irish Government passes medicinal cannabis bill without vote
- Cambodia – Prospect for a budding industry
- South Africa on track to Legalize Medical Cannabis
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.