A Kid in Kansas Challenged His School’s Anti-Drug Program — So the Police Raided His House
By Tom McKay
If you live in Kansas, better teach your kids to “just say no” when the teachers tell them to.
After an elementary school student in Garden City told anti-drug counselors they were wrong about marijuana, the school got the local police officers to search the student’s residence. When they found a small amount of weed, the kid was transferred to state custody.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Why the Addiction Recovery Community Should Accept Medical Marijuana
- Survey: Majority of Police Think Marijuana Laws Should Be Relaxed
- Nevada Athletic Commission considering removing marijuana as a banned substance
- Arkansas medical marijuana commission to allow 32 vendors
- Air Force Loosens Marijuana Restrictions
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.