A Kid in Kansas Challenged His School’s Anti-Drug Program — So the Police Raided His House
By Tom McKay
If you live in Kansas, better teach your kids to “just say no” when the teachers tell them to.
After an elementary school student in Garden City told anti-drug counselors they were wrong about marijuana, the school got the local police officers to search the student’s residence. When they found a small amount of weed, the kid was transferred to state custody.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Irish toddler back home after medical cannabis becomes legal
- Eddy Lepp free after long prison term
- Ottawa takes steps to deregulate hemp farming
- Irish Government passes medicinal cannabis bill without vote
- Cambodia – Prospect for a budding industry
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.