A Limited Amount of “Caring”: Parents and Advocates React to Realm of Caring’s Federal CBD-Only Bill
Image: Jason and Jayden David, photo courtesy of Jason David
The bill proposes to exclude industrial hemp and cannabidiol (CBD) from the definition of marijuana, ensuring that children and individuals with epilepsy and other debilitating seizure disorders have access to life-changing Cannabidiol (CBD) Oil and therapeutic hemp such as the Charlotte’s Web™ brand of hemp products. High CBD hemp strains have provided relief for thousands of people in the United States as it’s shown to reduce the amount and duration of seizures in children suffering from epilepsy and other seizure disorders.
One might think that the introduction of a federal medical marijuana bill with a good chance of passing would receive widespread support from cannabis reformers. However, in the pediatric cannabis community, parents are expressing disappointment, frustration, and even disgust over the proposed legislation. Perhaps, as RoC says in their press release, that’s because the bill would only allow for a product that’s not really medical marijuana at all.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Micah Nelson, Son of Willie Nelson, Named to Board of Directors for National Hemp Association
- Inside NFL’s Backwards Marijuana Policy
- PHOTOS: We Got Lost In A Hemp Maze Outside Of Nashville
- Slovenia – Doctors and the left urge embracing of medical cannabis
- Canadian producers working to meet growing overseas demand for ‘superfood’ hemp seeds
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.