A natural gas transfer station with walls clad in bio-resin and hemp fiber-reinforced composite panels.
Images: Ronald Tilleman via Inhabitat
Dutch Studio Marco Vermeulen have created what they are claiming is the “world’s first building with a bio-based façade” in the village of Dinteloord in the Netherlands.
Commissioned by The Horticultural Development Company, the building is a natural gas transfer station with walls clad in bio-resin and hemp fibre-reinforced composite panels.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- New hemp mascot character Asamiko-chan appears in Japan
- Micah Nelson, Son of Willie Nelson, Named to Board of Directors for National Hemp Association
- Inside NFL’s Backwards Marijuana Policy
- PHOTOS: We Got Lost In A Hemp Maze Outside Of Nashville
- Slovenia – Doctors and the left urge embracing of medical cannabis
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.