Activists to protest pot lawsuit at office of Oklahoma attorney general
By, The Cannabist Staff
Marijuana legalization activists in Oklahoma are rallying the troops and organizing a protest of the state’s pot lawsuit against Colorado.
“Attorney General Scott Pruitt is suing Colorado for their marijuana laws,” the activists wrote on the Facebook invite to the rally. “This is a waste of tax payer money and a clear violation of states’ rights.”
The rally, sponsored by the Oklahoma Libertarian Party and the state’s NORML branch, will run from noon to 2 p.m. on Jan. 8 outside of Pruitt’s office at 313 NE 21st St. in Oklahoma City, according to the invite.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Micah Nelson, Son of Willie Nelson, Named to Board of Directors for National Hemp Association
- Inside NFL’s Backwards Marijuana Policy
- PHOTOS: We Got Lost In A Hemp Maze Outside Of Nashville
- Slovenia – Doctors and the left urge embracing of medical cannabis
- Canadian producers working to meet growing overseas demand for ‘superfood’ hemp seeds
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.