Activists to protest pot lawsuit at office of Oklahoma attorney general
By, The Cannabist Staff
Marijuana legalization activists in Oklahoma are rallying the troops and organizing a protest of the state’s pot lawsuit against Colorado.
“Attorney General Scott Pruitt is suing Colorado for their marijuana laws,” the activists wrote on the Facebook invite to the rally. “This is a waste of tax payer money and a clear violation of states’ rights.”
The rally, sponsored by the Oklahoma Libertarian Party and the state’s NORML branch, will run from noon to 2 p.m. on Jan. 8 outside of Pruitt’s office at 313 NE 21st St. in Oklahoma City, according to the invite.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Irish toddler back home after medical cannabis becomes legal
- Eddy Lepp free after long prison term
- Ottawa takes steps to deregulate hemp farming
- Irish Government passes medicinal cannabis bill without vote
- Cambodia – Prospect for a budding industry
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.