Actually, Medical Marijuana Legalization Could Reduce Crime
|City of Weed Police Department|
|Safe for a reason|
After confining legal weed to the more run-down parts of town for almost a decade, San Francisco can finally relax a bit and let medical cannabis dispensaries expand into other neighborhoods.
It would be a good thing, because it could reduce crime, a study published last week suggests.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- How and where to attend cannabis-infused dinners (and a cooking class) in Los Angeles
- Texas Cops Hit State Capitol in Support of Pot Decrim
- Tiny house builder branches out his hemp-crete business
- In California’s ‘Pot Alley,’ Agriculture Pivots to Marijuana
- Students and faculty at Penn State Behrend are doing research on using hemp as an additive to plastic.
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.