Actually, Medical Marijuana Legalization Could Reduce Crime
|City of Weed Police Department|
|Safe for a reason|
After confining legal weed to the more run-down parts of town for almost a decade, San Francisco can finally relax a bit and let medical cannabis dispensaries expand into other neighborhoods.
It would be a good thing, because it could reduce crime, a study published last week suggests.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Why the Addiction Recovery Community Should Accept Medical Marijuana
- Survey: Majority of Police Think Marijuana Laws Should Be Relaxed
- Nevada Athletic Commission considering removing marijuana as a banned substance
- Arkansas medical marijuana commission to allow 32 vendors
- Air Force Loosens Marijuana Restrictions
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.