THE buzzword in relation to Africa is that the continent is rising and one of the key pillars championed to keep it rising is agriculture.
Take the 2003 Maputo Declaration target for example, African governments pledged to allocate 10% of their national budgets to the sector, but the continent could be missing out on a potential cash crop that could transform the lives of smallholder farmers and economies dramatically: marijuana.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Why the Addiction Recovery Community Should Accept Medical Marijuana
- Survey: Majority of Police Think Marijuana Laws Should Be Relaxed
- Nevada Athletic Commission considering removing marijuana as a banned substance
- Arkansas medical marijuana commission to allow 32 vendors
- Air Force Loosens Marijuana Restrictions
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.