THE buzzword in relation to Africa is that the continent is rising and one of the key pillars championed to keep it rising is agriculture.
Take the 2003 Maputo Declaration target for example, African governments pledged to allocate 10% of their national budgets to the sector, but the continent could be missing out on a potential cash crop that could transform the lives of smallholder farmers and economies dramatically: marijuana.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Eddy Lepp free after long prison term
- Ottawa takes steps to deregulate hemp farming
- Irish Government passes medicinal cannabis bill without vote
- Cambodia – Prospect for a budding industry
- South Africa on track to Legalize Medical Cannabis
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.