Aging, Swimming, and Marijuana
These California Girls have character.
75-year-old Margo Bouer reflects on growing old, using marijuana, and her synchronized swim team, theAquadettes.
In this film they travel south to Leisure World, where their lens finds a lovely group of ladies who, in retirement, find fitness and friendship through synchronized swimming.
The regular aquabatics practice helps maintain their health and strength, with members suffering arthritis, joint replacements, and other health challenges. They stay active with the Aquadettes; for Margo, marijuana has been another blessing on the side.
Full Article & Video:
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Students and faculty at Penn State Behrend are doing research on using hemp as an additive to plastic.
- George Clinton: Doctor Funkenstein’s New Prescription (Cannabis)
- Cannabis products heading to Middlemore Hospital
- Cannabis Legislation 2017: We’re Tracking All Legalization Bills
- Cannabis Chapel the perfect site for couple’s Las Vegas ‘weed-ing’
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.