Aging, Swimming, and Marijuana
These California Girls have character.
75-year-old Margo Bouer reflects on growing old, using marijuana, and her synchronized swim team, theAquadettes.
In this film they travel south to Leisure World, where their lens finds a lovely group of ladies who, in retirement, find fitness and friendship through synchronized swimming.
The regular aquabatics practice helps maintain their health and strength, with members suffering arthritis, joint replacements, and other health challenges. They stay active with the Aquadettes; for Margo, marijuana has been another blessing on the side.
Full Article & Video:
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Why the Addiction Recovery Community Should Accept Medical Marijuana
- Survey: Majority of Police Think Marijuana Laws Should Be Relaxed
- Nevada Athletic Commission considering removing marijuana as a banned substance
- Arkansas medical marijuana commission to allow 32 vendors
- Air Force Loosens Marijuana Restrictions
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.