Aging, Swimming, and Marijuana
These California Girls have character.
75-year-old Margo Bouer reflects on growing old, using marijuana, and her synchronized swim team, theAquadettes.
In this film they travel south to Leisure World, where their lens finds a lovely group of ladies who, in retirement, find fitness and friendship through synchronized swimming.
The regular aquabatics practice helps maintain their health and strength, with members suffering arthritis, joint replacements, and other health challenges. They stay active with the Aquadettes; for Margo, marijuana has been another blessing on the side.
Full Article & Video:
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Micah Nelson, Son of Willie Nelson, Named to Board of Directors for National Hemp Association
- Inside NFL’s Backwards Marijuana Policy
- PHOTOS: We Got Lost In A Hemp Maze Outside Of Nashville
- Slovenia – Doctors and the left urge embracing of medical cannabis
- Canadian producers working to meet growing overseas demand for ‘superfood’ hemp seeds
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.