All Charges Dropped Against Joe Byron & Joe Grumbine
By Nick Schou
Joe Grumbine (center) and Joe Byron (right) outside the courtroom
More than a year after Joe Byron and Joe Grumbine–who were featured in this Weekly cover story–were convicted of selling marijuana in Long Beach Superior Court, a has judge dismissed all charges against the two men. A courtroom observer tells the Weeklythat the courtroom hearing was just a routine scheduling meeting. But while Grumbine’s defense attorney was trying to negotiate a reduced plea for his client, Judge Arthur Jean called both sides to the bench. He then astonished the court by suddenly announcing that he was dismissing the case in the “interest of justice.”
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Students and faculty at Penn State Behrend are doing research on using hemp as an additive to plastic.
- George Clinton: Doctor Funkenstein’s New Prescription (Cannabis)
- Cannabis products heading to Middlemore Hospital
- Cannabis Legislation 2017: We’re Tracking All Legalization Bills
- Cannabis Chapel the perfect site for couple’s Las Vegas ‘weed-ing’
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.