Altered state: My first visit home since Colorado legalized recreational marijuana
Usually when I talk to people about Colorado, the discussion revolves around my home state’s stunning mountain ranges and superb hiking, skiing, and camping.
This year, it’s all about pot.
In January, Colorado became the first state in the nation to legalize sales of recreational marijuana, so when I went home to visit my mom this summer, I decided to investigate this new tourist attraction — a purely professional curiosity, of course.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- How and where to attend cannabis-infused dinners (and a cooking class) in Los Angeles
- Texas Cops Hit State Capitol in Support of Pot Decrim
- Tiny house builder branches out his hemp-crete business
- In California’s ‘Pot Alley,’ Agriculture Pivots to Marijuana
- Students and faculty at Penn State Behrend are doing research on using hemp as an additive to plastic.
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.