American Legion Calls for Marijuana Rescheduling
BY TOM ANGELL
The nation’s largest military veterans organization is officially calling on the federal government to reschedule marijuana.
The American Legion, which has more than 2 million members, passed a resolution at its annual convention last week urging Congress to “amend legislation to remove marijuana from schedule I and reclassify it in a category that, at a minimum will recognize cannabis as a drug with potential medical value.”
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Irish toddler back home after medical cannabis becomes legal
- Eddy Lepp free after long prison term
- Ottawa takes steps to deregulate hemp farming
- Irish Government passes medicinal cannabis bill without vote
- Cambodia – Prospect for a budding industry
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.