Americans spending as much on legal cannabis as on alcohol
by Steven Green
A new report has found that Americans are now spending as much on legal cannabis as they are on alcohol.
And according to Time Money, it’s men who are predominantly reaching for the rolling papers, with $647 annually on marijuana products, while female consumers drop about $634 each year on weed.
That is in comparison with an average of $645 spent a year on alcohol and $1,000 a year on coffee (viaHeadset).
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- New hemp mascot character Asamiko-chan appears in Japan
- Micah Nelson, Son of Willie Nelson, Named to Board of Directors for National Hemp Association
- Inside NFL’s Backwards Marijuana Policy
- PHOTOS: We Got Lost In A Hemp Maze Outside Of Nashville
- Slovenia – Doctors and the left urge embracing of medical cannabis
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.