Americans spending as much on legal cannabis as on alcohol
by Steven Green
A new report has found that Americans are now spending as much on legal cannabis as they are on alcohol.
And according to Time Money, it’s men who are predominantly reaching for the rolling papers, with $647 annually on marijuana products, while female consumers drop about $634 each year on weed.
That is in comparison with an average of $645 spent a year on alcohol and $1,000 a year on coffee (viaHeadset).
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Why the Addiction Recovery Community Should Accept Medical Marijuana
- Survey: Majority of Police Think Marijuana Laws Should Be Relaxed
- Nevada Athletic Commission considering removing marijuana as a banned substance
- Arkansas medical marijuana commission to allow 32 vendors
- Air Force Loosens Marijuana Restrictions
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.