An All-Natural, Cannabis Toothpaste You Can Make At Home
The team from AIT tested the antibacterial action of coconut oil and found that incorporating enzyme-modified coconut oil into dental hygiene products would be an attractive alternative to chemical additives. The oils were tested against strains ofStreptococcus bacteria which are common inhabitants of the mouth. They found that enzyme-modified coconut oil strongly inhibited the growth of most strains of Streptococcusbacteria which is also major cause of tooth decay.
You’ve probably heard the joke; Coconut oil fixes everything from dry skin, to cavities, to your bad credit. Coconut oil is pretty great but it’s even better when it’s got cannabis infused in it!
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Hemp Eyewear looks to high-end spectacles market
- Treating Your Allergies With Weed
- You can smoke pot in this creative writing class
- MycoBoard Offers an Innovative, Sustainable Solution for Building Products
- Farmers in Italy fight soil contamination with cannabis
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.