An All-Natural, Cannabis Toothpaste You Can Make At Home
The team from AIT tested the antibacterial action of coconut oil and found that incorporating enzyme-modified coconut oil into dental hygiene products would be an attractive alternative to chemical additives. The oils were tested against strains ofStreptococcus bacteria which are common inhabitants of the mouth. They found that enzyme-modified coconut oil strongly inhibited the growth of most strains of Streptococcusbacteria which is also major cause of tooth decay.
You’ve probably heard the joke; Coconut oil fixes everything from dry skin, to cavities, to your bad credit. Coconut oil is pretty great but it’s even better when it’s got cannabis infused in it!
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Micah Nelson, Son of Willie Nelson, Named to Board of Directors for National Hemp Association
- Inside NFL’s Backwards Marijuana Policy
- PHOTOS: We Got Lost In A Hemp Maze Outside Of Nashville
- Slovenia – Doctors and the left urge embracing of medical cannabis
- Canadian producers working to meet growing overseas demand for ‘superfood’ hemp seeds
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.