Arizona Farm Bureau supports hemp as new crop
By Howard Fischer, Capitol Media Services
Arizonans may get to decide if they want to let farmers here grow an industrial — and not psychoactive — version of marijuana.
In essence, the measure would empower the state Department of Agriculture to license people to grow hemp. It’s a cousin of marijuana but hemp’s concentration of THC, the psychoactive element of marijuana, is no greater than three-tenths of 1 percent.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Irish toddler back home after medical cannabis becomes legal
- Eddy Lepp free after long prison term
- Ottawa takes steps to deregulate hemp farming
- Irish Government passes medicinal cannabis bill without vote
- Cambodia – Prospect for a budding industry
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.