Arizona Farm Bureau supports hemp as new crop
By Howard Fischer, Capitol Media Services
Arizonans may get to decide if they want to let farmers here grow an industrial — and not psychoactive — version of marijuana.
In essence, the measure would empower the state Department of Agriculture to license people to grow hemp. It’s a cousin of marijuana but hemp’s concentration of THC, the psychoactive element of marijuana, is no greater than three-tenths of 1 percent.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Micah Nelson, Son of Willie Nelson, Named to Board of Directors for National Hemp Association
- Inside NFL’s Backwards Marijuana Policy
- PHOTOS: We Got Lost In A Hemp Maze Outside Of Nashville
- Slovenia – Doctors and the left urge embracing of medical cannabis
- Canadian producers working to meet growing overseas demand for ‘superfood’ hemp seeds
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.