Arizona high court: Pot metabolite doesn’t prove DUI
Yvonne Wingett Sanchez, The Republic | azcentral.com
The state’s high court ruled Tuesday that motorists with a secondary marijuana metabolite in their system cannot be charged with a DUI on that basis alone, indicating the court was unconvinced the mere presence of the metabolite proves impairment.
One Comment to “Arizona high court: Pot metabolite doesn’t prove DUI”
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Why the Addiction Recovery Community Should Accept Medical Marijuana
- Survey: Majority of Police Think Marijuana Laws Should Be Relaxed
- Nevada Athletic Commission considering removing marijuana as a banned substance
- Arkansas medical marijuana commission to allow 32 vendors
- Air Force Loosens Marijuana Restrictions
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.