Arizona high court: Pot metabolite doesn’t prove DUI
Yvonne Wingett Sanchez, The Republic | azcentral.com
The state’s high court ruled Tuesday that motorists with a secondary marijuana metabolite in their system cannot be charged with a DUI on that basis alone, indicating the court was unconvinced the mere presence of the metabolite proves impairment.
One Comment to “Arizona high court: Pot metabolite doesn’t prove DUI”
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Hemp Eyewear looks to high-end spectacles market
- Treating Your Allergies With Weed
- You can smoke pot in this creative writing class
- MycoBoard Offers an Innovative, Sustainable Solution for Building Products
- Farmers in Italy fight soil contamination with cannabis
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.