Arizona high court: Pot metabolite doesn’t prove DUI
Yvonne Wingett Sanchez, The Republic | azcentral.com
The state’s high court ruled Tuesday that motorists with a secondary marijuana metabolite in their system cannot be charged with a DUI on that basis alone, indicating the court was unconvinced the mere presence of the metabolite proves impairment.
One Comment to “Arizona high court: Pot metabolite doesn’t prove DUI”
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- New hemp mascot character Asamiko-chan appears in Japan
- Micah Nelson, Son of Willie Nelson, Named to Board of Directors for National Hemp Association
- Inside NFL’s Backwards Marijuana Policy
- PHOTOS: We Got Lost In A Hemp Maze Outside Of Nashville
- Slovenia – Doctors and the left urge embracing of medical cannabis
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.