Arkansas AG approves wording of marijuana proposal
The Associated Press , KTHV
Arkansas Attorney General Leslie Rutledge has approved the wording of a proposal to legalize recreational and medical marijuana, allowing supporters to begin gathering signatures to put the measure on the November ballot.
Rutledge on Monday certified the proposed constitutional amendment by Mary Berry that would legalize the cultivation, production, distribution, sale and possession of marijuana. Berry must now gather nearly 85,000 signatures from registered voters to put the proposal on the ballot.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Micah Nelson, Son of Willie Nelson, Named to Board of Directors for National Hemp Association
- Inside NFL’s Backwards Marijuana Policy
- PHOTOS: We Got Lost In A Hemp Maze Outside Of Nashville
- Slovenia – Doctors and the left urge embracing of medical cannabis
- Canadian producers working to meet growing overseas demand for ‘superfood’ hemp seeds
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.