Arkansas AG approves wording of marijuana proposal
The Associated Press , KTHV
Arkansas Attorney General Leslie Rutledge has approved the wording of a proposal to legalize recreational and medical marijuana, allowing supporters to begin gathering signatures to put the measure on the November ballot.
Rutledge on Monday certified the proposed constitutional amendment by Mary Berry that would legalize the cultivation, production, distribution, sale and possession of marijuana. Berry must now gather nearly 85,000 signatures from registered voters to put the proposal on the ballot.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Students and faculty at Penn State Behrend are doing research on using hemp as an additive to plastic.
- George Clinton: Doctor Funkenstein’s New Prescription (Cannabis)
- Cannabis products heading to Middlemore Hospital
- Cannabis Legislation 2017: We’re Tracking All Legalization Bills
- Cannabis Chapel the perfect site for couple’s Las Vegas ‘weed-ing’
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.