Arkansas AG approves wording to legalize marijuana
The Associated Press
(Photo: Danny Johnston/AP)
The Arkansas attorney general’s office has certified the wording of a ballot proposal that would legalize marijuana in Arkansas.
The Wednesday opinion opens the way for the measure’s sponsor, Robert L. Reed, to begin gathering petition signatures in hope of placing the measure on the ballot.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Nevada Athletic Commission considering removing marijuana as a banned substance
- Arkansas medical marijuana commission to allow 32 vendors
- Air Force Loosens Marijuana Restrictions
- Bill Walton wants declassification of marijuana as a Schedule I drug and for President Obama to grant blanket amnesty to offenders so everyone can “move on to the future.”
- D.C. Mayor Says City Won’t Target People Who Smoke Joints At Trump’s Inauguration
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.