Arkansas AG approves wording to legalize marijuana
The Associated Press
(Photo: Danny Johnston/AP)
The Arkansas attorney general’s office has certified the wording of a ballot proposal that would legalize marijuana in Arkansas.
The Wednesday opinion opens the way for the measure’s sponsor, Robert L. Reed, to begin gathering petition signatures in hope of placing the measure on the ballot.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- New hemp mascot character Asamiko-chan appears in Japan
- Micah Nelson, Son of Willie Nelson, Named to Board of Directors for National Hemp Association
- Inside NFL’s Backwards Marijuana Policy
- PHOTOS: We Got Lost In A Hemp Maze Outside Of Nashville
- Slovenia – Doctors and the left urge embracing of medical cannabis
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.