Arkansas AG approves wording to legalize marijuana
The Associated Press
(Photo: Danny Johnston/AP)
The Arkansas attorney general’s office has certified the wording of a ballot proposal that would legalize marijuana in Arkansas.
The Wednesday opinion opens the way for the measure’s sponsor, Robert L. Reed, to begin gathering petition signatures in hope of placing the measure on the ballot.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Irish toddler back home after medical cannabis becomes legal
- Eddy Lepp free after long prison term
- Ottawa takes steps to deregulate hemp farming
- Irish Government passes medicinal cannabis bill without vote
- Cambodia – Prospect for a budding industry
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.