Arkansas AG approves wording to legalize marijuana
The Associated Press
(Photo: Danny Johnston/AP)
The Arkansas attorney general’s office has certified the wording of a ballot proposal that would legalize marijuana in Arkansas.
The Wednesday opinion opens the way for the measure’s sponsor, Robert L. Reed, to begin gathering petition signatures in hope of placing the measure on the ballot.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Hemp Eyewear looks to high-end spectacles market
- Treating Your Allergies With Weed
- You can smoke pot in this creative writing class
- MycoBoard Offers an Innovative, Sustainable Solution for Building Products
- Farmers in Italy fight soil contamination with cannabis
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.