Arkansas marijuana petitions in circulation
Kaitlin Barger, KTHV
AG Rejects Proposal(Photo: KTHV)
Ballot sponsor Robert Reed said if the measure makes it on the ballot and is backed by voters, it will generate $5 to 9 billion a year for the state.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Irish toddler back home after medical cannabis becomes legal
- Eddy Lepp free after long prison term
- Ottawa takes steps to deregulate hemp farming
- Irish Government passes medicinal cannabis bill without vote
- Cambodia – Prospect for a budding industry
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.