Arkansas marijuana petitions in circulation
Kaitlin Barger, KTHV
AG Rejects Proposal(Photo: KTHV)
Ballot sponsor Robert Reed said if the measure makes it on the ballot and is backed by voters, it will generate $5 to 9 billion a year for the state.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Why the Addiction Recovery Community Should Accept Medical Marijuana
- Survey: Majority of Police Think Marijuana Laws Should Be Relaxed
- Nevada Athletic Commission considering removing marijuana as a banned substance
- Arkansas medical marijuana commission to allow 32 vendors
- Air Force Loosens Marijuana Restrictions
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.