Arkansas marijuana petitions in circulation
Kaitlin Barger, KTHV
AG Rejects Proposal(Photo: KTHV)
Ballot sponsor Robert Reed said if the measure makes it on the ballot and is backed by voters, it will generate $5 to 9 billion a year for the state.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Micah Nelson, Son of Willie Nelson, Named to Board of Directors for National Hemp Association
- Inside NFL’s Backwards Marijuana Policy
- PHOTOS: We Got Lost In A Hemp Maze Outside Of Nashville
- Slovenia – Doctors and the left urge embracing of medical cannabis
- Canadian producers working to meet growing overseas demand for ‘superfood’ hemp seeds
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.