Arkansas Readies Medical Marijuana Law for 2016
While several states are gearing up for November with eyes on the legalization prize, Arkansas is getting ready to push forward with an initiative for the 2016 ballot.
The group backing the initiative, called The 2016 Arkansas Compassionate Care Act, is touting this as one of the most liberal and comprehensive medical cannabis bills written, and it does appear to be quite thorough.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Ottawa takes steps to deregulate hemp farming
- Irish Government passes medicinal cannabis bill without vote
- Cambodia – Prospect for a budding industry
- South Africa on track to Legalize Medical Cannabis
- Puerto Rico Ends Cannabis Drug Testing in Public Sector
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.