Arkansas Readies Medical Marijuana Law for 2016
While several states are gearing up for November with eyes on the legalization prize, Arkansas is getting ready to push forward with an initiative for the 2016 ballot.
The group backing the initiative, called The 2016 Arkansas Compassionate Care Act, is touting this as one of the most liberal and comprehensive medical cannabis bills written, and it does appear to be quite thorough.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Why the Addiction Recovery Community Should Accept Medical Marijuana
- Survey: Majority of Police Think Marijuana Laws Should Be Relaxed
- Nevada Athletic Commission considering removing marijuana as a banned substance
- Arkansas medical marijuana commission to allow 32 vendors
- Air Force Loosens Marijuana Restrictions
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.