Arkansas Readies Medical Marijuana Law for 2016
While several states are gearing up for November with eyes on the legalization prize, Arkansas is getting ready to push forward with an initiative for the 2016 ballot.
The group backing the initiative, called The 2016 Arkansas Compassionate Care Act, is touting this as one of the most liberal and comprehensive medical cannabis bills written, and it does appear to be quite thorough.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- How and where to attend cannabis-infused dinners (and a cooking class) in Los Angeles
- Texas Cops Hit State Capitol in Support of Pot Decrim
- Tiny house builder branches out his hemp-crete business
- In California’s ‘Pot Alley,’ Agriculture Pivots to Marijuana
- Students and faculty at Penn State Behrend are doing research on using hemp as an additive to plastic.
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.