Arkansas – Signature Drive to Put Medical Cannibas on Ballot
LITTLE ROCK, AR (News Release) —Hundreds of Arkansans are volunteering this weekend to collect signatures for the Arkansas Medical Cannabis Act in more than 50 locations across the state.
Arkansans for Compassionate Care 2014, the group that sponsored the bill, is hoping to collect enough signatures to put the initiative on this year’s ballot.
“Last year more than 500,000 Arkansans voted for this issue. We very nearly won. We know there are enough people who will sign the initiative—it’s simply a matter of making it easy for them to find us. We have an all-volunteer staff and we hope this weekend to garner enough signatures to get national sponsorship,” said Melissa Fults, Campaign Director for ACC.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Why the Addiction Recovery Community Should Accept Medical Marijuana
- Survey: Majority of Police Think Marijuana Laws Should Be Relaxed
- Nevada Athletic Commission considering removing marijuana as a banned substance
- Arkansas medical marijuana commission to allow 32 vendors
- Air Force Loosens Marijuana Restrictions
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.