Army Vet Faces Felony For Helping Other Veterans Treat PTSD With Cannabis
A US Army veteran came home to face the struggle of PTSD. To combat its symptoms, he turned to various drugs, some of which he nearly overdosed to death on. Eventually, he found one that worked – marijuana.
Now, Sean Kiernan and his wife are awaiting sentencing after pleading guilty to felony charges relating to growing marijuana for the treatment of veterans with PTSD.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Hemp Eyewear looks to high-end spectacles market
- Treating Your Allergies With Weed
- You can smoke pot in this creative writing class
- MycoBoard Offers an Innovative, Sustainable Solution for Building Products
- Farmers in Italy fight soil contamination with cannabis
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.