Army Vet Faces Felony For Helping Other Veterans Treat PTSD With Cannabis
A US Army veteran came home to face the struggle of PTSD. To combat its symptoms, he turned to various drugs, some of which he nearly overdosed to death on. Eventually, he found one that worked – marijuana.
Now, Sean Kiernan and his wife are awaiting sentencing after pleading guilty to felony charges relating to growing marijuana for the treatment of veterans with PTSD.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Micah Nelson, Son of Willie Nelson, Named to Board of Directors for National Hemp Association
- Inside NFL’s Backwards Marijuana Policy
- PHOTOS: We Got Lost In A Hemp Maze Outside Of Nashville
- Slovenia – Doctors and the left urge embracing of medical cannabis
- Canadian producers working to meet growing overseas demand for ‘superfood’ hemp seeds
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.