Army Vet Faces Felony For Helping Other Veterans Treat PTSD With Cannabis
A US Army veteran came home to face the struggle of PTSD. To combat its symptoms, he turned to various drugs, some of which he nearly overdosed to death on. Eventually, he found one that worked – marijuana.
Now, Sean Kiernan and his wife are awaiting sentencing after pleading guilty to felony charges relating to growing marijuana for the treatment of veterans with PTSD.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Ottawa takes steps to deregulate hemp farming
- Irish Government passes medicinal cannabis bill without vote
- Cambodia – Prospect for a budding industry
- South Africa on track to Legalize Medical Cannabis
- Puerto Rico Ends Cannabis Drug Testing in Public Sector
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.