Atlantic City resident has cannabis conundrum for casinos
By Brett Miller
In a statement issued Monday, the New Jersey Division of Gaming Enforcement said, “While businesses are not required to accommodate medical marijuana users under the Compassionate Use of Medical Marijuana Act (CUMMA), the Division is reaching out to the industry to advise the casinos to develop their own policies regarding use of medical marijuana within the casino hotel premises. A clear policy will help avoid confusion as well as customer inconvenience and dissatisfaction.”
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Students and faculty at Penn State Behrend are doing research on using hemp as an additive to plastic.
- George Clinton: Doctor Funkenstein’s New Prescription (Cannabis)
- Cannabis products heading to Middlemore Hospital
- Cannabis Legislation 2017: We’re Tracking All Legalization Bills
- Cannabis Chapel the perfect site for couple’s Las Vegas ‘weed-ing’
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.