Australia – Federal Govt lets $100m hemp industry plan go begging
ECONOMIC BOOSTER: Tiffani Brennan, business development manager and Paul Benhaim CEO of Hemp Foods Australia.Doug Eaton
The Legislative and Governance Forum on Food Regulation cited concerns that “ ’branding’ of this application as ‘low THC hemp’… could result in public perception that the drug, cannabis, is acceptable and safe to consume”.
This is nonsense, Mr Benhaim said.
“There’s already regulations in place to govern the growth of industrial hemp in Australia – all they have to do is allow us to use those seeds as food,” he said.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Irish toddler back home after medical cannabis becomes legal
- Eddy Lepp free after long prison term
- Ottawa takes steps to deregulate hemp farming
- Irish Government passes medicinal cannabis bill without vote
- Cambodia – Prospect for a budding industry
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.