Australia – Federal Govt lets $100m hemp industry plan go begging
ECONOMIC BOOSTER: Tiffani Brennan, business development manager and Paul Benhaim CEO of Hemp Foods Australia.Doug Eaton
The Legislative and Governance Forum on Food Regulation cited concerns that “ ’branding’ of this application as ‘low THC hemp’… could result in public perception that the drug, cannabis, is acceptable and safe to consume”.
This is nonsense, Mr Benhaim said.
“There’s already regulations in place to govern the growth of industrial hemp in Australia – all they have to do is allow us to use those seeds as food,” he said.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- New hemp mascot character Asamiko-chan appears in Japan
- Micah Nelson, Son of Willie Nelson, Named to Board of Directors for National Hemp Association
- Inside NFL’s Backwards Marijuana Policy
- PHOTOS: We Got Lost In A Hemp Maze Outside Of Nashville
- Slovenia – Doctors and the left urge embracing of medical cannabis
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.