Australia – Medical marijuana bill before Senate
Senators from across the political divide have endorsed a bill to set up a regulator to oversee the farming and production of marijuana for medical use.
Legislation was introduced to the Senate on Thursday to establish a Regulator for Medical Cannabis and create a tightly controlled farming regime for marijuana.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Why the Addiction Recovery Community Should Accept Medical Marijuana
- Survey: Majority of Police Think Marijuana Laws Should Be Relaxed
- Nevada Athletic Commission considering removing marijuana as a banned substance
- Arkansas medical marijuana commission to allow 32 vendors
- Air Force Loosens Marijuana Restrictions
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.