Ben & Jerry’s – Weed Ice Cream?
HuffPost Live | By Chris Branch
Ben & Jerry’s reputation as a quirky ice cream company is no secret, and every one of their flavors is far from normal. In a HuffPost Live interview Wednesday, founders Ben Cohen and Jerry Greenfield hinted that they’d be open to a higher level of experimentation in the future — specifically, they would consider making a cannabis-infused ice cream should legal hurdles be removed.
“Makes sense to me,” Cohen told host Alyona Minkovski matter-of-factly. “Combine your pleasures.”
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Why the Addiction Recovery Community Should Accept Medical Marijuana
- Survey: Majority of Police Think Marijuana Laws Should Be Relaxed
- Nevada Athletic Commission considering removing marijuana as a banned substance
- Arkansas medical marijuana commission to allow 32 vendors
- Air Force Loosens Marijuana Restrictions
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.