Ben & Jerry’s – Weed Ice Cream?
HuffPost Live | By Chris Branch
Ben & Jerry’s reputation as a quirky ice cream company is no secret, and every one of their flavors is far from normal. In a HuffPost Live interview Wednesday, founders Ben Cohen and Jerry Greenfield hinted that they’d be open to a higher level of experimentation in the future — specifically, they would consider making a cannabis-infused ice cream should legal hurdles be removed.
“Makes sense to me,” Cohen told host Alyona Minkovski matter-of-factly. “Combine your pleasures.”
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- How and where to attend cannabis-infused dinners (and a cooking class) in Los Angeles
- Texas Cops Hit State Capitol in Support of Pot Decrim
- Tiny house builder branches out his hemp-crete business
- In California’s ‘Pot Alley,’ Agriculture Pivots to Marijuana
- Students and faculty at Penn State Behrend are doing research on using hemp as an additive to plastic.
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.