Bill O’Reilly’s pot poll: 90 percent of America wants legal pot
By , The Cannabist Staff
Bill O’Reilly (Dimitrios Kambouris, Getty Images file)
On Bill O’Reilly’s personal website, visitors can buy tickets to see O’Reilly’s tour, take history quizzes, buy a copy of O’Reilly’s nonfiction work “Killing Jesus” or read articles that reflect the conservative views popularized on O’Reilly’s work on Fox News.
Or visitors can vote in O’Reilly’s daily polls to “see how folks all around the country responded.”
On July 28, O’Reilly’s poll took on marijuana legalization: “There is momentum behind the move to legalize marijuana for recreational use. Where do you stand?” There were two possible answers: “It should be legal, like alcohol” and “Dangerous idea with many unintended consequences.”
When we last checked O’Reilly’s poll on July 30, 90 percent of the 65,000-plus respondents voted pro-legalization, “like alcohol,” with all 50 states voting in unity — not likely the response O’Reilly’s team was hoping for.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Why the Addiction Recovery Community Should Accept Medical Marijuana
- Survey: Majority of Police Think Marijuana Laws Should Be Relaxed
- Nevada Athletic Commission considering removing marijuana as a banned substance
- Arkansas medical marijuana commission to allow 32 vendors
- Air Force Loosens Marijuana Restrictions
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.