Bill O’Reilly’s pot poll: 90 percent of America wants legal pot
By , The Cannabist Staff
Bill O’Reilly (Dimitrios Kambouris, Getty Images file)
On Bill O’Reilly’s personal website, visitors can buy tickets to see O’Reilly’s tour, take history quizzes, buy a copy of O’Reilly’s nonfiction work “Killing Jesus” or read articles that reflect the conservative views popularized on O’Reilly’s work on Fox News.
Or visitors can vote in O’Reilly’s daily polls to “see how folks all around the country responded.”
On July 28, O’Reilly’s poll took on marijuana legalization: “There is momentum behind the move to legalize marijuana for recreational use. Where do you stand?” There were two possible answers: “It should be legal, like alcohol” and “Dangerous idea with many unintended consequences.”
When we last checked O’Reilly’s poll on July 30, 90 percent of the 65,000-plus respondents voted pro-legalization, “like alcohol,” with all 50 states voting in unity — not likely the response O’Reilly’s team was hoping for.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- New hemp mascot character Asamiko-chan appears in Japan
- Micah Nelson, Son of Willie Nelson, Named to Board of Directors for National Hemp Association
- Inside NFL’s Backwards Marijuana Policy
- PHOTOS: We Got Lost In A Hemp Maze Outside Of Nashville
- Slovenia – Doctors and the left urge embracing of medical cannabis
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.