Bio Facades Generate Energy For Buildings
Vertical gardens, solar panels and smart glass have become popular facade materials for their green credentials, but bio façades take things a step further, generating energy for their buildings.
The trend toward bio-materials is a trend being driven by the depletion of fossil fuels. Buildings are responsible for approximately 40 per cent of the world’s total energy consumption, and the architecture industry is responding through the new form of building exteriors.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Eddy Lepp free after long prison term
- Ottawa takes steps to deregulate hemp farming
- Irish Government passes medicinal cannabis bill without vote
- Cambodia – Prospect for a budding industry
- South Africa on track to Legalize Medical Cannabis
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.