Bio-Material Made of Hemp Absorbs Pollutants and Improves Insulation
It has become very clear by now that the construction industry is among the most polluting sectors of the economy, yet society cannot do without it. It is also just as clear that trees are the most effective measure against CO2 pollution. Now, British researchers have decided to take the best of both worlds and develop bio-materials out of hemp plants that can sequester carbon from the atmosphere.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Hemp Eyewear looks to high-end spectacles market
- Treating Your Allergies With Weed
- You can smoke pot in this creative writing class
- MycoBoard Offers an Innovative, Sustainable Solution for Building Products
- Farmers in Italy fight soil contamination with cannabis
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.