Biochar Fuels Vega Biofuels Entrance Into the Marijuana and Hemp Industries Posted: Feb 28, 2014 9:26 AM PST
According to Johannes Lehmann, Professor of Agricultural Science at Cornell University and an internationally recognized expert on biochar, adding biochar to just 10 percent of the world’s croplands would store 29 billion tons of carbon dioxide equivalent. This is roughly equal to the world’s annual greenhouse emissions.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Micah Nelson, Son of Willie Nelson, Named to Board of Directors for National Hemp Association
- Inside NFL’s Backwards Marijuana Policy
- PHOTOS: We Got Lost In A Hemp Maze Outside Of Nashville
- Slovenia – Doctors and the left urge embracing of medical cannabis
- Canadian producers working to meet growing overseas demand for ‘superfood’ hemp seeds
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.