Board game introduces pathways to a competitive bioeconomy using hemp & bamboo
“In order to transition our economy from one based on nonrenewable and energy intensive resources, we’ll need to make a shift to other, more eco-friendly, materials which can be grown sustainably and sourced locally. In short, we need to establish and grow a ‘bioeconomy’ that is both regenerative and economically viable.
That’s essentially the premise of a new board game from the Foundation for a Bioeconomy, which seeks to introduce the concepts and strategies, as well as the economic factors, of a functional bioeconomy that could scale up to be a true gamechanger. The backstory for this proposed ‘Industrial Evolution‘, as well as some illustrative examples, can be seen in a short video series (4 parts, 15 minutes total), which lays out the groundwork for a “bioeconomy founded on bamboo and hemp, built by women for all.”
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- New hemp mascot character Asamiko-chan appears in Japan
- Micah Nelson, Son of Willie Nelson, Named to Board of Directors for National Hemp Association
- Inside NFL’s Backwards Marijuana Policy
- PHOTOS: We Got Lost In A Hemp Maze Outside Of Nashville
- Slovenia – Doctors and the left urge embracing of medical cannabis
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.