BREAKING NEWS: Jury returns not guilty verdict in MMJ case
An El Paso County jury has returned a verdict of not guilty on all counts in the trial of Elisa Kappelmann, who was arrested in the wake of a police raid on a warehouse with marijuana plants.
Read complete article here:
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Global Commission on Drug Policy Press Conference
- Could marijuana help treat painkiller and heroin addiction?
- Arkansas AG approves wording of marijuana proposal
- 69-Year Old Says Cannabis Oil is Keeping Him Healthy and Strong Six Years After Mesothelioma Diagnosis
- Hemp Insulation: The Healthy Alternative for You and Your Home
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.