BREAKING NEWS: Jury returns not guilty verdict in MMJ case
An El Paso County jury has returned a verdict of not guilty on all counts in the trial of Elisa Kappelmann, who was arrested in the wake of a police raid on a warehouse with marijuana plants.
Read complete article here:
Hemp Can Save the Planet
Hemp Can Save the World
- Marijuana Emerging As An Election Issue
- Study: Young voters need to show up on Election Day
- After accidental start, medical marijuana becomes a movement
- Cannabis should be sold in shops alongside beer and cigarettes, doctors’ journal says
- Police wear ‘F*CK THE GROWERS’ uniform during San Diego pot raids — WTF?
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.