BREAKING NEWS: Jury returns not guilty verdict in MMJ case
An El Paso County jury has returned a verdict of not guilty on all counts in the trial of Elisa Kappelmann, who was arrested in the wake of a police raid on a warehouse with marijuana plants.
Read complete article here:
Hemp Can Save the Planet
Hemp Can Save the World
- Recreational Marijuana Debate Heads To Carson City
- War on marijuana unconstitutional, doctors testify in federal court Monday
- All My Facebook Friends Are Feds: Social Network Flips Off DEA
- Woman Ousted By Church For Medicinal Marijuana Use
- Pot Use Among Colorado Teens Appears to Drop After Legalization
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.