BREAKING NEWS: Jury returns not guilty verdict in MMJ case
An El Paso County jury has returned a verdict of not guilty on all counts in the trial of Elisa Kappelmann, who was arrested in the wake of a police raid on a warehouse with marijuana plants.
Read complete article here:
Hemp Can Save the Planet
Hemp Can Save the World
- Grow Their Own! California Tribe Will Grow Medical Marijuana on Tribal
- World’s Biggest Cannabis Museum Opens in Barcelona
- Two Texas Republicans Have a Crappy Plan to Sorta, Not Really Legalize Medical Marijuana
- Judge Francis Young rules marijuana is safe, 1988, DEA, USA
- Colorado to federal government: Let our colleges grow pot for research
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.