BREAKING NEWS: Jury returns not guilty verdict in MMJ case
An El Paso County jury has returned a verdict of not guilty on all counts in the trial of Elisa Kappelmann, who was arrested in the wake of a police raid on a warehouse with marijuana plants.
Read complete article here:
Hemp Can Save the Planet
Thank You Supporters!
- Vegas medical marijuana deadline draws crowd
- Why 2014 Is a Major Election Year for Marijuana Reform
- Tasmania’s industrial hemp industry to double
- First legal, recreational marijuana sold in Seattle headed to museum
- Cannabis oil cured my terminal cancer
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.