BREAKING NEWS: Jury returns not guilty verdict in MMJ case
An El Paso County jury has returned a verdict of not guilty on all counts in the trial of Elisa Kappelmann, who was arrested in the wake of a police raid on a warehouse with marijuana plants.
Read complete article here:
Hemp Can Save the Planet
Thank You Supporters!
- Gaming Control Board wants no part in investigating people who want to get into Nevada’s medical marijuana business
- Gun language dropped from Illinois medical marijuana rules
- Eugene’s Elvy Musikka is one of only four recipients of federal medical marijuna for glaucoma
- All Charges Dropped Against Joe Byron & Joe Grumbine
- Hemp processing plan turns straw into briquettes
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.