BREAKING NEWS: Jury returns not guilty verdict in MMJ case
An El Paso County jury has returned a verdict of not guilty on all counts in the trial of Elisa Kappelmann, who was arrested in the wake of a police raid on a warehouse with marijuana plants.
Read complete article here:
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Kids Can Now Use Medical Marijuana In Colorado Schools Thanks To New Policy
- Eugene Monroe Donates $80K for Medical Marijuana Research for NFL Players
- Hempcrete renovation in Belgium
- Hempcrete housing development in UK
- 2016 Latin American Medical Cannabis Conference to be held in San Jose, Costa Rica – July 27-29
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.