BREAKING NEWS: Jury returns not guilty verdict in MMJ case
An El Paso County jury has returned a verdict of not guilty on all counts in the trial of Elisa Kappelmann, who was arrested in the wake of a police raid on a warehouse with marijuana plants.
Read complete article here:
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Hemp, Flax Growing as Auto Plastics Building Blocks
- Hemp plot being planted on University of Louisville’s campus
- Three Revolutionary New Hemp Technologies for a Better Environment
- How tequila and weed could make Ford cars sustainable
- Why Hemp Makes Better Toilet Paper
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.