BREAKING NEWS: Jury returns not guilty verdict in MMJ case
An El Paso County jury has returned a verdict of not guilty on all counts in the trial of Elisa Kappelmann, who was arrested in the wake of a police raid on a warehouse with marijuana plants.
Read complete article here:
Hemp Can Save the Planet
Hemp Can Save the World
- New York state allowing hemp growth
- The Internet’s First Sale Ever Was a Bag of Marijuana
- Denver to host scavenger hunt for pot
- Minnesota – Medical Marijuana Group Petitions Against Charges
- Way Beyond Brownies: Vice Launches A Marijuana Cooking Show
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.