BREAKING NEWS: Jury returns not guilty verdict in MMJ case
An El Paso County jury has returned a verdict of not guilty on all counts in the trial of Elisa Kappelmann, who was arrested in the wake of a police raid on a warehouse with marijuana plants.
Read complete article here:
Hemp Can Save the Planet
Hemp Can Save the World
- First Cannabis Festival in Greece
- Brad Irvin: It All Started with a Handful of Hemp Seeds
- ‘420 Games’ Set Out to Prove Stoners Can Play Sports Too
- Kentucky’s 2015 Hemp Crop to Exceed 1,700 Acres; Up from 33 Acres in 2014
- Marijuana Legalization Bill Advances in Texas
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.