Bud beauty: New York woman, 68, claims a toke a day keeps her healthy and looking younger
A 68-year-old woman claims she’s kept her looks and feels more active thanks to smoking weed throughout her life and thinks more Americans should be allowed to do the same.
Catherine Hiller estimates she’s smoked a joint once a day since she was 18 and says pot has enhanced her daily activities.
Hiller, the author of Just Say Yes: A Marijuana Memoir, says instead of keeping her glued to the couch, weed makes activities like kayaking and listening to music more enjoyable.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- New hemp mascot character Asamiko-chan appears in Japan
- Micah Nelson, Son of Willie Nelson, Named to Board of Directors for National Hemp Association
- Inside NFL’s Backwards Marijuana Policy
- PHOTOS: We Got Lost In A Hemp Maze Outside Of Nashville
- Slovenia – Doctors and the left urge embracing of medical cannabis
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.