Bud beauty: New York woman, 68, claims a toke a day keeps her healthy and looking younger
A 68-year-old woman claims she’s kept her looks and feels more active thanks to smoking weed throughout her life and thinks more Americans should be allowed to do the same.
Catherine Hiller estimates she’s smoked a joint once a day since she was 18 and says pot has enhanced her daily activities.
Hiller, the author of Just Say Yes: A Marijuana Memoir, says instead of keeping her glued to the couch, weed makes activities like kayaking and listening to music more enjoyable.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Why the Addiction Recovery Community Should Accept Medical Marijuana
- Survey: Majority of Police Think Marijuana Laws Should Be Relaxed
- Nevada Athletic Commission considering removing marijuana as a banned substance
- Arkansas medical marijuana commission to allow 32 vendors
- Air Force Loosens Marijuana Restrictions
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.