Burweedo: Restaurant Serves Hemp Burrito made with Churros
If you’ve ever wanted to mix your — ahem — “extracurricular activities” with your burrito obsession, get yourself to a Tijuana Flats. They’re rolling out some new burritos made with hemp tortillas. Hemp is a variety of cannabis plant, and while these tasty lunch creations won’t give you the trip you’re looking for, they still look pretty damn tasty if we may say so.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Hemp Eyewear looks to high-end spectacles market
- Treating Your Allergies With Weed
- You can smoke pot in this creative writing class
- MycoBoard Offers an Innovative, Sustainable Solution for Building Products
- Farmers in Italy fight soil contamination with cannabis
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.