Burweedo: Restaurant Serves Hemp Burrito made with Churros
If you’ve ever wanted to mix your — ahem — “extracurricular activities” with your burrito obsession, get yourself to a Tijuana Flats. They’re rolling out some new burritos made with hemp tortillas. Hemp is a variety of cannabis plant, and while these tasty lunch creations won’t give you the trip you’re looking for, they still look pretty damn tasty if we may say so.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Why the Addiction Recovery Community Should Accept Medical Marijuana
- Survey: Majority of Police Think Marijuana Laws Should Be Relaxed
- Nevada Athletic Commission considering removing marijuana as a banned substance
- Arkansas medical marijuana commission to allow 32 vendors
- Air Force Loosens Marijuana Restrictions
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.