Burweedo: Restaurant Serves Hemp Burrito made with Churros
If you’ve ever wanted to mix your — ahem — “extracurricular activities” with your burrito obsession, get yourself to a Tijuana Flats. They’re rolling out some new burritos made with hemp tortillas. Hemp is a variety of cannabis plant, and while these tasty lunch creations won’t give you the trip you’re looking for, they still look pretty damn tasty if we may say so.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- New hemp mascot character Asamiko-chan appears in Japan
- Micah Nelson, Son of Willie Nelson, Named to Board of Directors for National Hemp Association
- Inside NFL’s Backwards Marijuana Policy
- PHOTOS: We Got Lost In A Hemp Maze Outside Of Nashville
- Slovenia – Doctors and the left urge embracing of medical cannabis
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.