California – 14 marijuana-related petitions aim for November ballot
By KCRA Staff
The fight to legalize marijuana is back this election season, with even more choices for California voters.
Right now, there are 14 potential marijuana ballot initiatives that have been cleared to collect signatures. The petitions need to be approved by the attorney general before they can be circulated for signature gathering.
If approved, the petitions will become initiatives on the November ballot.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Why the Addiction Recovery Community Should Accept Medical Marijuana
- Survey: Majority of Police Think Marijuana Laws Should Be Relaxed
- Nevada Athletic Commission considering removing marijuana as a banned substance
- Arkansas medical marijuana commission to allow 32 vendors
- Air Force Loosens Marijuana Restrictions
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.