California – 14 marijuana-related petitions aim for November ballot
By KCRA Staff
The fight to legalize marijuana is back this election season, with even more choices for California voters.
Right now, there are 14 potential marijuana ballot initiatives that have been cleared to collect signatures. The petitions need to be approved by the attorney general before they can be circulated for signature gathering.
If approved, the petitions will become initiatives on the November ballot.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Hemp Eyewear looks to high-end spectacles market
- Treating Your Allergies With Weed
- You can smoke pot in this creative writing class
- MycoBoard Offers an Innovative, Sustainable Solution for Building Products
- Farmers in Italy fight soil contamination with cannabis
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.