California – 14 marijuana-related petitions aim for November ballot
By KCRA Staff
The fight to legalize marijuana is back this election season, with even more choices for California voters.
Right now, there are 14 potential marijuana ballot initiatives that have been cleared to collect signatures. The petitions need to be approved by the attorney general before they can be circulated for signature gathering.
If approved, the petitions will become initiatives on the November ballot.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Eddy Lepp free after long prison term
- Ottawa takes steps to deregulate hemp farming
- Irish Government passes medicinal cannabis bill without vote
- Cambodia – Prospect for a budding industry
- South Africa on track to Legalize Medical Cannabis
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.