California – 14 marijuana-related petitions aim for November ballot
By KCRA Staff
The fight to legalize marijuana is back this election season, with even more choices for California voters.
Right now, there are 14 potential marijuana ballot initiatives that have been cleared to collect signatures. The petitions need to be approved by the attorney general before they can be circulated for signature gathering.
If approved, the petitions will become initiatives on the November ballot.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Micah Nelson, Son of Willie Nelson, Named to Board of Directors for National Hemp Association
- Inside NFL’s Backwards Marijuana Policy
- PHOTOS: We Got Lost In A Hemp Maze Outside Of Nashville
- Slovenia – Doctors and the left urge embracing of medical cannabis
- Canadian producers working to meet growing overseas demand for ‘superfood’ hemp seeds
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.