Can Consuming Marijuana Help Cure An Alcohol Hangover?
by Johnny Green
Did you booze it up at a New Year’s party last night? Maybe you started with one drink. One drink became two drinks. Two drinks became many drinks, and so on. Hopefully you didn’t blackout, and whether you did or didn’t, hopefully you didn’t do anything you will regret because you drank too much. How do you feel today? Stomach a little queasy? Head hurt? If so, you are in the middle of a battle with an alcohol induced hangover.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Why the Addiction Recovery Community Should Accept Medical Marijuana
- Survey: Majority of Police Think Marijuana Laws Should Be Relaxed
- Nevada Athletic Commission considering removing marijuana as a banned substance
- Arkansas medical marijuana commission to allow 32 vendors
- Air Force Loosens Marijuana Restrictions
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.