Can Consuming Marijuana Help Cure An Alcohol Hangover?
by Johnny Green
Did you booze it up at a New Year’s party last night? Maybe you started with one drink. One drink became two drinks. Two drinks became many drinks, and so on. Hopefully you didn’t blackout, and whether you did or didn’t, hopefully you didn’t do anything you will regret because you drank too much. How do you feel today? Stomach a little queasy? Head hurt? If so, you are in the middle of a battle with an alcohol induced hangover.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Micah Nelson, Son of Willie Nelson, Named to Board of Directors for National Hemp Association
- Inside NFL’s Backwards Marijuana Policy
- PHOTOS: We Got Lost In A Hemp Maze Outside Of Nashville
- Slovenia – Doctors and the left urge embracing of medical cannabis
- Canadian producers working to meet growing overseas demand for ‘superfood’ hemp seeds
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.