Can medical marijuana solve our opioid addiction problem?
So far, marijuana has been crucial to helping Ian Young kick his reliance on prescription painkillers. He no longer has to make frequent trips home to take a handful of pills, allowing him to start kayaking and generally become more active.
“In the past six months, I’ve taken one oxycodone. The rest of the time I’ve been taking cannabis,” Young said. “Even today, I can’t believe I’ve gotten here.”
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Students and faculty at Penn State Behrend are doing research on using hemp as an additive to plastic.
- George Clinton: Doctor Funkenstein’s New Prescription (Cannabis)
- Cannabis products heading to Middlemore Hospital
- Cannabis Legislation 2017: We’re Tracking All Legalization Bills
- Cannabis Chapel the perfect site for couple’s Las Vegas ‘weed-ing’
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.