Can medical marijuana solve our opioid addiction problem?
So far, marijuana has been crucial to helping Ian Young kick his reliance on prescription painkillers. He no longer has to make frequent trips home to take a handful of pills, allowing him to start kayaking and generally become more active.
“In the past six months, I’ve taken one oxycodone. The rest of the time I’ve been taking cannabis,” Young said. “Even today, I can’t believe I’ve gotten here.”
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Eddy Lepp free after long prison term
- Ottawa takes steps to deregulate hemp farming
- Irish Government passes medicinal cannabis bill without vote
- Cambodia – Prospect for a budding industry
- South Africa on track to Legalize Medical Cannabis
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.