Can medical marijuana solve our opioid addiction problem?
So far, marijuana has been crucial to helping Ian Young kick his reliance on prescription painkillers. He no longer has to make frequent trips home to take a handful of pills, allowing him to start kayaking and generally become more active.
“In the past six months, I’ve taken one oxycodone. The rest of the time I’ve been taking cannabis,” Young said. “Even today, I can’t believe I’ve gotten here.”
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- New hemp mascot character Asamiko-chan appears in Japan
- Micah Nelson, Son of Willie Nelson, Named to Board of Directors for National Hemp Association
- Inside NFL’s Backwards Marijuana Policy
- PHOTOS: We Got Lost In A Hemp Maze Outside Of Nashville
- Slovenia – Doctors and the left urge embracing of medical cannabis
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.