Canada – Medical marijuana users can continue growing from home after feds lose appeal
Medical marijuana users will be permitted to continue growing pot at home after the Federal Court of Appeal upheld a decision last month that would exempt patients from a massive overhaul of Canada’s cannabis laws.
Regulations introduced in 2013 shifted the production of medical marijuana to licensed commercial producers, preventing users from growing cannabis at home, a move that is being challenged by a group of patients in a case that will be heard this year.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Students and faculty at Penn State Behrend are doing research on using hemp as an additive to plastic.
- George Clinton: Doctor Funkenstein’s New Prescription (Cannabis)
- Cannabis products heading to Middlemore Hospital
- Cannabis Legislation 2017: We’re Tracking All Legalization Bills
- Cannabis Chapel the perfect site for couple’s Las Vegas ‘weed-ing’
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.