Canada – Medical marijuana users can continue growing from home after feds lose appeal
Medical marijuana users will be permitted to continue growing pot at home after the Federal Court of Appeal upheld a decision last month that would exempt patients from a massive overhaul of Canada’s cannabis laws.
Regulations introduced in 2013 shifted the production of medical marijuana to licensed commercial producers, preventing users from growing cannabis at home, a move that is being challenged by a group of patients in a case that will be heard this year.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Why the Addiction Recovery Community Should Accept Medical Marijuana
- Survey: Majority of Police Think Marijuana Laws Should Be Relaxed
- Nevada Athletic Commission considering removing marijuana as a banned substance
- Arkansas medical marijuana commission to allow 32 vendors
- Air Force Loosens Marijuana Restrictions
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.