Canna-Business Set to Shine in Las Vegas Trade Show
By Cannabis Now
Industry and advocacy are set to converge in Las Vegas later this month at the fourth annualMarijuana Business Conference and Expo. The event, put on by Marijuana Business Daily, will take place from November 11 through 13 and boasts a lineup of speakers from many sectors of the cannabis industry including cultivation, politics and retail sales.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- How and where to attend cannabis-infused dinners (and a cooking class) in Los Angeles
- Texas Cops Hit State Capitol in Support of Pot Decrim
- Tiny house builder branches out his hemp-crete business
- In California’s ‘Pot Alley,’ Agriculture Pivots to Marijuana
- Students and faculty at Penn State Behrend are doing research on using hemp as an additive to plastic.
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.