Canna-Business Set to Shine in Las Vegas Trade Show
By Cannabis Now
Industry and advocacy are set to converge in Las Vegas later this month at the fourth annualMarijuana Business Conference and Expo. The event, put on by Marijuana Business Daily, will take place from November 11 through 13 and boasts a lineup of speakers from many sectors of the cannabis industry including cultivation, politics and retail sales.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Nevada Athletic Commission considering removing marijuana as a banned substance
- Arkansas medical marijuana commission to allow 32 vendors
- Air Force Loosens Marijuana Restrictions
- Bill Walton wants declassification of marijuana as a Schedule I drug and for President Obama to grant blanket amnesty to offenders so everyone can “move on to the future.”
- D.C. Mayor Says City Won’t Target People Who Smoke Joints At Trump’s Inauguration
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.