Canna-Business Set to Shine in Las Vegas Trade Show
By Cannabis Now
Industry and advocacy are set to converge in Las Vegas later this month at the fourth annualMarijuana Business Conference and Expo. The event, put on by Marijuana Business Daily, will take place from November 11 through 13 and boasts a lineup of speakers from many sectors of the cannabis industry including cultivation, politics and retail sales.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- New hemp mascot character Asamiko-chan appears in Japan
- Micah Nelson, Son of Willie Nelson, Named to Board of Directors for National Hemp Association
- Inside NFL’s Backwards Marijuana Policy
- PHOTOS: We Got Lost In A Hemp Maze Outside Of Nashville
- Slovenia – Doctors and the left urge embracing of medical cannabis
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.