Canna-Pet Will Produce First American-grown Hemp Products
Cannabis Therapy Corp., developer of phytocannabinoid-based medicinal products for humans and animals, recently announced that it passed preharvest inspection by the Colorado Department of Agriculture and subsequently harvested its first-ever hemp crop. With less than 0.3 percent THC content, the hemp will be integrated legally into product development and commercial applications.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Students and faculty at Penn State Behrend are doing research on using hemp as an additive to plastic.
- George Clinton: Doctor Funkenstein’s New Prescription (Cannabis)
- Cannabis products heading to Middlemore Hospital
- Cannabis Legislation 2017: We’re Tracking All Legalization Bills
- Cannabis Chapel the perfect site for couple’s Las Vegas ‘weed-ing’
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.