Canna-Pet Will Produce First American-grown Hemp Products
Cannabis Therapy Corp., developer of phytocannabinoid-based medicinal products for humans and animals, recently announced that it passed preharvest inspection by the Colorado Department of Agriculture and subsequently harvested its first-ever hemp crop. With less than 0.3 percent THC content, the hemp will be integrated legally into product development and commercial applications.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Eddy Lepp free after long prison term
- Ottawa takes steps to deregulate hemp farming
- Irish Government passes medicinal cannabis bill without vote
- Cambodia – Prospect for a budding industry
- South Africa on track to Legalize Medical Cannabis
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.