Cannabis church leader uses marijuana extract at state capitol
The leader of a Rhode Island “cannabis church” says she has permission to use marijuana extract during a prayer and healing ceremony outside the capitol building in Harrisburg.
Anne Armstrong says the oil is a sacrament for religious anointing purposes and is protected by religious freedom. She showed a copy of the email which gave her permission to use the oil at the ceremony.
Armstrong says, “The people need cannabis medicine. They can get it from the church before the legislature even does anything. While they’re making up their minds, the church still stands at the ready to help.”
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Eddy Lepp free after long prison term
- Ottawa takes steps to deregulate hemp farming
- Irish Government passes medicinal cannabis bill without vote
- Cambodia – Prospect for a budding industry
- South Africa on track to Legalize Medical Cannabis
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.