Cannabis church leader uses marijuana extract at state capitol
The leader of a Rhode Island “cannabis church” says she has permission to use marijuana extract during a prayer and healing ceremony outside the capitol building in Harrisburg.
Anne Armstrong says the oil is a sacrament for religious anointing purposes and is protected by religious freedom. She showed a copy of the email which gave her permission to use the oil at the ceremony.
Armstrong says, “The people need cannabis medicine. They can get it from the church before the legislature even does anything. While they’re making up their minds, the church still stands at the ready to help.”
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- New hemp mascot character Asamiko-chan appears in Japan
- Micah Nelson, Son of Willie Nelson, Named to Board of Directors for National Hemp Association
- Inside NFL’s Backwards Marijuana Policy
- PHOTOS: We Got Lost In A Hemp Maze Outside Of Nashville
- Slovenia – Doctors and the left urge embracing of medical cannabis
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.