Cannabis Extract Medicine Begins To Take Hold Worldwide
Editor’s Note: Justin Kander is webmaster of the Phoenix Tears organization and author of the Comprehensive Report on the Cannabis Extract Movement, a 100-page report that examines and analyzes the mounting evidence in support of cannabis extracts as medicine.
Recent news surrounding the use of cannabis extracts for cancer and other diseases has largely been concentrated in the United States, where thousands of families are beginning to use high-cannabidiol oil for various forms of epilepsy.
However, use of marijuana as a medicine is not limited to America or epilepsy, and throughout the world, people are beginning to use cannabis-derived medicine for epileptic and other conditions.
2 Comments to “Cannabis Extract Medicine Begins To Take Hold Worldwide”
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Students and faculty at Penn State Behrend are doing research on using hemp as an additive to plastic.
- George Clinton: Doctor Funkenstein’s New Prescription (Cannabis)
- Cannabis products heading to Middlemore Hospital
- Cannabis Legislation 2017: We’re Tracking All Legalization Bills
- Cannabis Chapel the perfect site for couple’s Las Vegas ‘weed-ing’
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.